The most recent startup in the restaurant website sector is MyRestaurantTheme. The theme offers an innovative solution for restaurants, cafés and bars to have a feature filled website, by making use of either the WordPress theme version of MyRestaurantTheme, or the managed website service provided by the creators of the template.
MyRestaurantTheme Responsive Theme Screen Shot:
MyRestaurantTheme WordPress Theme Functions:
The thing which makes this WP theme totally different from most of the other restaurant or bar themes or templates is definitely the range of restaurant specific elements that are part of the template, for instance:
– Online ordering feature with PayPal payments integration
– Innovative shopping cart with upsell function
– Simple to manage food menus
– Dinner table reservation system
– Event display solution
– Printer and social sharing friendly coupons
– Auto-magically rendered cell phone optimized version, which is certainly rare for such a robust restaurant template
– Template includes a range of professionally designed templates + Photoshop files
– Modify almost all components of the design, such as the page layout, colors, fonts, and so forth comfortably via the template admin panel
MyRestaurantTheme WordPress Theme Screen Shot:
As a premium WP template, MyRestaurantTheme contains all the things you can expect from high-end themes, for example:
– Training videos as well as written instructions
– User-friendly administration area, with lots of options to fine tune your internet site
– Attractive homepage with a variety of design and layout variations
– Photoshop files
– .PO and .MO files for quick translations
– Active support crew and updates
– Automated image sizing
– Social sharing integration
This theme can literally help you save thousands of dollars in website development costs, because developing a comparable site built completely from scratch would probably cost over 3-4 thousand dollars.
MyRestaurantTheme is sold on its own for a 1 time payment, or as a managed website service for a monthly charge. They even provide a website transfer service for food service providers with existing websites, where they handle transferring the data from the old site to the MyRestaurantTheme based website.
We have tested the template on all major browsers plus mobile devices, and did not run into any issues. The code didn’t have any W3C validation errors either.
The developer of the theme is Evolve DCS, a European web developer. Rather than making general themes suitable for any website, they focus on creating niche, sector specific themes. MyRestaurantTheme is their second WP template, and we hope we will see more to follow.”