Minimum Pro is recently released a fresh and responsive WordPress portfolio theme from StudioPress developer club for the month of August 2013. Minimum Pro Theme is a child theme that needs support of Genesis Framework to get work. This framework is well organized and designed for turnkey design and solution of the websites. It has been crafted with wide screen and brings your content to the world with responsive device supports like iPhone, iPad, Tablets, PC and other smartphone devices. There are plenty of features available with “Minimum Pro” like having options to customize complete theme look and appearance as you like the ways. The design is really fast loading graphics with SEO optimized design such as HTML5 markup and supported for schema.org markup.
The homepage of Minimum Pro theme comes with large image slider banner with highlighted business services message to client/customers. The social icons are showed with profile backlink to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and recent updates from blog. You will see the layout options Content/Sidebar, Sidebar/Content and Full Width content areas. The pre-built page templates (archive, blog, columns, landing page to promote your products, contact page has been integrated with GravityForms, which is a 3rd part plugin to purchase and portfolio page customization) are easier to select from individual posts/pages to publish without wasting your time. Check out the additional features and demo screen shot below:
- 3 Site Layouts
- Supported for latest WordPress version
- Genesis Framework included
- Plenty of widgets for Posts, Simple Edits on Header and Footer Section and Social Profile links.
- Custom Header – Add background, Edit Logo and etc.
- Custom Menus – Add menus and sub level category/page menus
- Featured Images – Show on single posts/pages
- Fixed Width
- HTML5 markup
- Mobile Responsive ready!
- Theme Options – Choose colors, Fonts, Code integration and etc.
- Detailed theme documentation
- Quality forum support
- And much more…