Epic Theme 2.0 has been recently updated with all features that need for showcase your non-profit services such as Churches and etc. Epic WordPress Theme was released in the earlier of December 2012 from OrganizedThemes developer club and developed for non-profit organization and services! But you can always customize it as per your need from WP Admin panel! The new “Epic Theme 2.0” has come up with following new features:
- Fully Responsive Design – That support for iPhone, iPad, Tablets, Smartphone and Android devices.
- Retina Display Ready – high resolution screens
- WordPress Theme Customizer – Live preview for header background, images, Google web fonts, colors and etc.
- Upload A Featured Image For Your Series
- Video Robust Podcasting – video podcast feed, audio, iTunes feed reader and etc.
- Automatic theme updates from admin dashboard panel
Epic 2.0 WordPress Theme would be great choice to start your new or existing non-organization websites. The homepage is well designed and display featured images in slider with the option of video and gallery section. Display latest podcast with option of Listen, Download, Notes and contact information with Google map integration for location finder. There are also drag-n-drop widgets for social media icons for Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo and RSS feed. You will also see some pre-built page templates such as:
- Video Page
- Left Hand Sidebar
- Standard Page
- Full Width page
Epic 2.0 Theme is full and fully supported for all kind of media featured template like Touch enabled slideshow on homepage, slideshow supports and much more… Check out the additional features and demo screen shot below:
Epic 2.0 WordPress Theme Features:
- Message series template
- Audio & video feeds for iTunes and RSS subscriptions.
- Downloadable audio and message notes.
- Widgets for latest message and message series list.
- Theme customizer
- Three layouts for the top of your home page
- Built-in light and dark styles.
- Two locations for your logo: above navigation bar or inside it.
- Google web fonts built-in.
- Use your own logo and branding
- Support for video format
- Lightbox image viewer
- 10 available skins
- 9 custom widgets: Facebook, featured video, featured page, featured posts, latest podcast, podcast series, and contact
- Staff section
- Built in MailChimp newsletter support
- Donate buttons via shortcodes.
- Translation ready with included PO file.
- Theme Documentation
- Forum Support
- And much more…