Daily Dish Pro is a fresh and responsive WordPress blogger theme from StudioPress developer club. This is a child theme that need parent theme to work, which is called “Genesis Framework” theme. It is a powerful framework that helps to build your website structure in multiple ways. Daily Dish Pro WordPress Theme is a responsive layout design that comes with plenty of easy customization features like headers, body of content, footer widgets and sidebar customization. Everything is built with handy to drag-n-drop widgets, you don’t need to know the coding knowledge.
Daily Dish Pro Theme – Homepage Design Options
Daily Dish Pro Theme would be great choice if you were planning to start a food blogs, restaurant, storyteller site, simple tech blogs or anything that you feel it will suit your needs. The design is lightweight and well SEO optimised code for search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. The homepage demo comes with “before header widget area” to display ads or sell empty space to 3rd related websites, center company logo with slogan, featured slider, display recent recipe or dinner section posts, 3 columns footer widget area. Check out the additional features and demo screen shot of Daily Dish Pro theme below:
Daily Dish Pro Foodie Blogger Theme – Homepage Screen Shot
Daily Dish Pro WordPress Theme Foodie/Restaurant Features
- 6 page layouts – Content/Sidebar, Sidebar/Content, Content/Sidebar/Sidebar, Sidebar/Content/Sidebar and Full width content
- Custom header to display logo, adjusts the widths, display header ads and more.
- HTML5 markup language
- W3C standard and valid code
- Theme Panel settings and options to add or change the colors, codes and more.
- Premade page templates for authors, landing page to promote products or items, category and archives.
- Unlimited Updates, Support & Sites
- Includes the Genesis Framework
- And much more…