When you go through some article, you will notice that below the WordPress post, there is an Author Box. ‘About the Author’ or ‘Author Info’ are the blogs that are generally added to the different multi-authored blogs. This is done to provide recognition to the writer. As a reader goes through any good article, he becomes curious about the author also. So, through this Author Box, the writer of the post gets his acknowledgment.
When you write a good blog, the Author Box assists you to get connected with the readers. The readers come to know you better. The reader wants to know about you after reading your article and that is why you need this Author Box plugin following your blog. Hence, the readers get connected to you through this Author Box plugin.
Today I will discuss in this article about the top seven Author Box plugins that can help you in getting connected with the readers.
Adding an Author Box plugin is the most perfect way to get connected with the readers that too without any hassle as this does not need any coding part. Coding is not a cup of tea. So in this case you can install small plugins that can definitely help you.
Here are the best Author Box plugins listed for you:
Fanciest author box plugin is among the best plugins for the blogs of WordPress. It has several amazing features that allow you to provide individuality to your single or even multiple blogs in the WordPress. This author box plugin is a premium service that can easily be customized and used. You can effortlessly control your author bio after installing this Author Box plugin on the blogs of WordPress. Some important features of this author box are:
- Template tag
- You can set your own colour structure using the different colour pickers
- Mechanically added before or after or even both of your posts, custom post types and pages
- Choice to display it in your RSS feeds
2. Elite Members:
An elite member is basically a WordPress plugin that can help you in displaying the top contributors and authors in a particular site. With multiple layouts to select from, the elite members can exhibit authors in lists form and grid as well. This Author Box plugin can be inserted at the end of the post or blog. Some additional features include:
- Admin setting
- jQuery effects seen on the author box
- Avatar shapes
- Additional fields for creating profile
- 4 different styles of the Author listing
- 3 different styles of the Author box
Social author bio helps to add a bio box with the help of the author’s avatar. It also helps to custom various social icons on the pages as well as on the posts. The up-to-date form of this plugin is seen in lots of wonderful features. It is even fully integrated with Google+ authorship. Some of the features are-
- Choice of location that may be at the bottom or even at the top of the post
- Facility to modify avatar size
- Optionally display the name of a user or integrate biography and many things more
- Modify size of user avatars
- Alter the category of order of users or even display in random order
- Bound the number of the users shown
- Show only the specific user groups and even hide certain users
- Show custom title
- Change background color by the help of easy color pickers
- To match any theme, there are three border styles
- Presentation settings allows you to take control of the display of the author bio
- Display links of text or even the icons of the user’s social media profile
6. Post Author
- The post or page displays the author name with avatar option
- Date of the first publication is also included
- The date of last revision is also displayed
- Brand New User Interface with Administrative Management
- Compound Author Tabs on Themes, Widgets, Pages or Posts
- Author Image Placement in Expanded State & in Badge
- Via Shortcodes the XPandable Author Tab is Configurable
Hope these author plugins will help!